Inspire development, through action & Adventure
Imagine is one of the fastest-growing, most widely respected outdoor activities brands in Asia. With branches in Taipei, Beijing & Hokkaido and collaborations throughout South East Asia.
Imagine activities are loved for their reliable, safe, exciting and quirky style, that never disappoints.
Working with Imagine is truly an adventure that will Open Your World. If you share our passion and fit any of the following profiles, come join the family!
If you are a young aspiring professional looking to have fun while developing a wide skillset we would love to hear from you. We value the individuality of our team members and are always open to new ideas and ways of doing things. We pride ourselves on being a digital-first organisation that is capable of working remotely and then coming together to bring all our attention and energy to the experiences we offer. Having an appreciation for Taiwan and the special culture here is essential and language skills in English is essential & Chinese is a welcome bonus.
– As a foreigner living outside of Taiwan and under the age of 30 you may be eligible for a working holiday visa and the possibility of working on our unique experiential learning camps. We provide insightful training and also the opportunity to do a Wilderness Advanced First Aid Course.
– If you are Taiwanese we are always interested in networking with like-minded individuals with a love of the great outdoors. If you are looking to further your experience working in the outdoor adventure industry or enquire about a career with Imagine-Taiwan then please get in touch.
When enquiring about a job with Imagine-Taiwan please use the form below to introduce yourself with:
1) Why you would like to work with Imagine?
2) What skills will you be able to bring to the team?
3) What skills / interests do you have that you would like to develop?
4) A small description of something that you are proud of – this could be work-related or just an adventure in your life.
5) A resumé with your work and life experience attached.
Alternatively, you can always email us at [email protected]
您可以通過 [email protected] 向我們發送電子郵
Lead Coach / Guide / Facilitator (Overseas & Local Applicants Welcome)
We are seeking a confident Lead Coach / Guide / Activity Facilitator for our various adventure camps, a strong communicator to help facilitate corporate events and a confident outdoors person to help with many of the trips we offer.
The successful candidate will have a passion for working with children, be comfortable in the outdoors, and have experience leading groups in outdoor activities. This could be a seasonal position but we will give preference to those with a longer term interest in working with Imagine and living in Taiwan. The coach will work with us during our peak summer camp season and when we have trips the working schedule could be compatible with the applicant’s desired lifestyle in Taiwan.
We also welcome applicants with strong communication and administration skills to apply for a broader role working closely with the admin team planning and preparing events. We find our staff value a few days working behind a laptop after a whole week in the field!
– Lead groups of various age groups (children to adults) on outdoor adventure activities, including hiking, kayaking, camping, and other outdoor sports.
– Work on a team to supervise and support assistant coaches and volunteers.
– Have a strong sense of time management, the ability to lead a group from one activity to the next seamlessly.
– Plan and execute engaging and safe activities that align with the camp’s philosophy and goals.
– Provide exceptional customer service and support to campers and their families.
– Maintain a safe and organised camp environment, ensuring that all campers follow camp rules and regulation.
– Participate in staff meetings and training sessions.
– Experience leading groups in outdoor activities.
– Strong leadership and communication skills.
– Strong team player with an ability to recognise other team member skills and strengths.
– Passion for outdoor education: Some experience working with children and a desire to inspire them to try new things or develop confidence.
– Comfortable in the outdoors and able to handle various weather conditions and environments.
– Ability to work collaboratively with other coaches, volunteers, and staff members.
– First Aid Certification (useful).
– Availability to work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends as required.
If you are a confident individual with a passion for working with children and the outdoors, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application along with your resume and cover letter to be considered for this exciting opportunity